Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for Mid-Sr lvl QA Analyst to join our exciting team!
• Working knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Understanding of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
• Understanding of the concepts behind distributed and multi-tiered applications.
• Familiarity with NT, UNIX and/or Solaris environments.
• Ability to analyze and process information.
• Ability to understand and translate simple business needs into technical solutions.
• Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
• Ability to communicate verbally in a clear and concise manner.
• Capable of creating process flow diagrams and flowcharts using Visio or similar charting tool.
• Beginning to intermediate skills in SQL query language.
• 1 year of experience testing a variety of software applications, including web applications.
• Entertainment industry experience preferred
Your key responsibilities will be:
1. Test Planning
• Works with business analysts and application developers to develop test plans based on functional specifications.
• Develops additional testing documents based on test plan, such as test scenarios, test cases and test matrices.
• Creates test data to support test execution.
• Assists in the preparation of scripts for automated test execution.
• Assists in the set up of test environments to mirror production environment.
2. Test Execution
• Works with clients and project team members to ensure requirements and development standards are met.
• Executes test plans and scripts, both manual and automated.
• Validates and documents test results.
• Makes recommendations to project team and Production Acceptance regarding “quality readiness”
• Assists with test environment refreshes.
• Adheres to QA and departmental standards.
• Participates in project meetings as required.
3. Defect Tracking
• Documents and tracks program defects.
• Provides cursory analysis of defects to developers and other project team members.
• Provides research assistance to developers and other project team members to resolve open defects.
4. Quality Assurance
• Participates in the improvement of existing quality assurance and control processes.
• Disseminates standards to other testing groups and monitor compliance.
• Works with project teams, application developers, or outside vendors to audit application testing.
• Assists with the maintenance of test environment and testing tools.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed