Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior IT Project Manager (Remote/AWS Migration)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior IT Project Manager to join a higher education institution for a 2+ month contract that is 100% remote capable. The ideal candidate will have experience managing AWS Cloud migration projects.
- Assist in migrations of applications and databases to AWS Cloud
- Manage program risk, vendor engagement (multiple), and other project management variables.
- Initiate, design and lead project proposals and reports
- Direct project initiatives, develop detailed project plans and schedules, and monitors budget and resources.
- Identity stakeholders, gather requirements and participate in requirements analysis and fit-gap sessions
- Document decisions related to newly defined procedures
- 10+ years of hands-on IT project management experience
- Experience with AWS migration projects (ideal) or strong experience with software development projects
- PMP Certification (preferred)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed