Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Business Systems Analyst
This individual will gather, analyze, prepare and summarize business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing system and process logic issues as necessary. Provides support and training on new applications. Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Three to Five years relevant experience with BA/BS in related field, or one to three years relevant experience with MA/MS in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business Analysis in an IT environment
- Strong ability to facilitating meetings with cross-functional (technical and business users) teams.
- Solid understanding of business or technical process changes, implementations, and deployments
- Analytical ability sufficient to understand user requirements and translate them into technical terms to develop quantitative status reports and identify and quantify issues and risks.
- Strong skills and knowledge of methodologies associated with analysis of processes and problems, information flow and architecture.
- Demonstrated skills eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases/scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Experience working with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and developing documents as needed, including: functional requirements (business requirements document), project plans, use cases, process documents, workflow documents, and test plans.
- Experience working with SQL for data extraction and data analysis. Preferred.
- Familiarity with Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects. Preferred.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed