Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Software Engineer (Front-End)
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and architect cloud native and service-oriented UI components and application
- Collaborate with team to design complex applications, peer review code and suggest optimization
- Investigate and resolve any production issues from the end user (UI) to service layer and work to prevent them
- 5-10 years of software engineering experience in an enterprise environment using modern frameworks
- Expertise with reactive programming using UI stack: React, React Native, Redux, TypeScript, SCSS, Jest, Enzyme, Selenium, WebpacK, Babel, Node/Express, oAuth 2.0/JWT
- Strong understanding of browsers, devices, OS, and other user agent interoperability and compatibility conccerns
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed