Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Engineering Lead
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Engineering Lead to join a fast-growing and successful health food services company. This is a full-time role. Our client is searching for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with strong data engineering skills in MS Stack and cloud technologies for Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence. This role will influence the future processes and architecture to make difference at enterprise level.
- Design, develop and maintain scalable data pipelines
- Develop data ingestion and integrations (REST, SOAP, SFTP, MQ, etc.) processes
- Take ownership of building data pipelines
- Actively engage in technology discovery and implementation for both on-prem (MSSQL/SSIS) and in Cloud (Azure) to build solution for future systems
- Develop high performance scripts in SQL/Python/etc. to achieve objectives of enterprise data, BI and analytics need
- Incorporate standards and best practices into engineering solutions
- Manage code versions in source control and coordinate changes across team
- Participate in architecture design and discussions
- Provide logical and physical data design, and database modeling
- Be part of the Agile team to collaborate and to help shape requirements
- Solve complex data issues around data integration, unusable data elements, unstructured data sets, and other data processing incidents
- Supports the development and design of the internal data integration framework
- Works with system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Partner with enterprise teams, data scientist, architects to define requirements and solution
- Have a B.A./B.S. and 5-8 years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience
- Hands on experience with Microsoft/Azure Stack – SSIS, SQL, ADF, etc.
- Must have experience with Snowflake database
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with the Agile development process preferred
- Proven track-record of excellence and consistently delivered past project successfully
- Hands on experience with Azure data factory V2, Data Flows, Azure Databricks, Snowflake, Azure Data Lake, Azure analysis services and Cosmos DB
- Experience with Python or Scala.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment on Azure
- Experience with large scale data lake or warehouse implementation on any of the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Manage financial information in a confidential and professional manner
- Be highly motivated and flexible
- Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail
- Have experience in a multi-dimensional data environment
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed