Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Project Manager
Well branded industry leader is seeking a Business Project Manager who will be working mainly with the business so no technical or IT experience is required.
- Looking for a Business PM with experience driving a business project focused more on scoping, JAD’s, workshop facilitation, requirements gathering and design compared to systems implementation
- Communication, Negotiation and Facilitation is the primary skill set.
- Project planning, attention to details and project management is secondary skill set.
- Preference for Member Experience projects and Healthcare
- Preference for consulting background
- 5- 10 years of experience
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed