Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Governance Manager – Full Time/Remote
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Governance Manager to join a GREAT company in Long Beach. Currently REMOTE, with some eventual part time onsite work. We are seeking an individual to serve as a Data Governance Manager for a mature, well supported Data Governance Program. You will oversee two data analysts, and provide leadership/mentorship to business units and IT.
- Provide leadership and expertise for a healthcare organization with a mature Data Governance practice.
- Manage a team of two data analysts
- Promote and adhere to Data Standards
- 5+ years of professional experience, with experience working in a functioning Data Governance organization
- Experience interfacing with executives from both business and IT
- Passion for Data Governance!
- Healthcare is a plus (not required)
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed