Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a DevOps Engineer to join a well-established financial services organization in Santa Ana.
This role is a contract-hire role.
- Develop and Implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture
- Advocate DevOps culture, tooling, delivery methods, and cultural practices
- Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of an agile project
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to peers and less experienced engineers
- Identify and raise technical risks and issues
- Research and stay current in AWS, technology, associated vendor products, and their interdependencies
- 3+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience
- 3+ years direct experience with Azure DevOps, building end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
- AWS cloud experience is mandatory, Azure a plus (AWS experience must include Networking, Containers, Application integration (queuing), Database and Storage products.)
- 2+ years of experience in Configuration Management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, , etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Infrastructure-a-Code using Terraform and CloudFormation (plus).
- Experience with securing the AWS workloads and security practices will be a huge plus.
- Experienced on Site Reliability Engineering (preferred) and automating repetitive tasks using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with configuring and monitoring via tools such as DataDog, ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc. will be a plus.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional and/or technical teams to deliver an Agile-based project.
- Demonstrated growth mentality, enthusiasm about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address practical business problems
- Ability to communicate with team members and partners to work through technical solutions
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed