Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a QA Analyst to join a software development company for a fully remote, contract to hire position. The ideal candidate will have experience manually testing mobile and web applications.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, and other project documentation
- Execute test plans during all stages of development, from initial development to regressing testing and hotfix deployment validation
- Develop and maintain test cases, scripts, and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing
- Log bugs and feature changes into bug tracking and change management software
- Identify and manage defects and the impact of proposed changes to product definition in testing process
- 1-3 years of experience in UI testing
- Experience in tools such as JIRA Studio, FogBugz, Bugzilla, Rally, etc.
- Experience in basic SQL querying
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed