Irvine Technology Corporation
The Application Development Analyst (Dynamics 365) is accountable for supporting the clients manufacturing divisions. This is great opportunity to leverage innovative cloud technologies to design and implement high quality, technical solutions to the business. The Developer will play an important role in driving adoption and ensuring best practices and optimal architecture.
1. Systems Support
– Contribute on all technical aspects of the Dynamics 365 implementation. Design and implement solutions that fully meet business requirements
– Monitor and provide technical direction to other internal and external resources as needed
– Contribute in technical discussions during the Dynamics 365 implementation (architecture, integrations, custom development and functional requirements)
– Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Change Management)
– Coordinate technical upgrades, and new services to ensuring maximum up-time
– Provide accurate estimates for development, unit, testing, and deployment of customizations and configurations
2. Application Administration
– Document designs and deployment processes accordingly according to best practices. Leverage configuration before custom development.
– Design, implement and support Dynamics 365 application user security in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
– Support any audit and user security reporting requirements.
– Keep updated on planned service outages and feature releases with Microsoft. Coordinate with the BSA and business stakeholders.
– Provide support for application integration to other systems and processes.
3. Technology Project Support
– Evaluate new technologies and provide input into future systems strategies as it pertains to the manufacturing business. Review any technologies and projects that may affect the manufacturing systems.
– Develop solution roadmap presentations with input from cross functional teams
– Continuously look for opportunities to innovate, automate and bring efficiency to the platform
– Assist with various parts of testing process. Perform unit testing, facilitate QA & UAT, environment setup, etc.
4. Additional Responsibilities
– Accountable for properly following all IT standards, processes and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Other responsibilities and accountabilities may be assigned based on business and organization needs.
– Regular travel requirements (<10%)
– During project implementation travel demand may vary
– None – Individual Contributor Role
– Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science related fields or commensurate work experience, four-year college preferred.
– 4+ years supporting and delivering ERP/MRP technical solutions, preferably full-life cycle ERP implementations
– Strong C# development experience if no AX/D365 knowledge
– Integration experience. Preferably Web services and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
– SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
– Experience in developing using Visual studio
– Exposure to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation is preferred but not required
– Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
– Experience within the process manufacturing & logistics industries a plus but not required
– Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed