Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Security Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Security Engineer to join a major food manufacturer and distributor for a full-time, permanent position in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate will come from a systems engineer or data center engineer background,
- Devise and manage a security roadmap and participate in assessing and remediating security vulnerabilities and managing security incidents
- Execute cybersecurity processes, procedures, and policies
- Support and maintain vulnerability management, web proxies, endpoint, and email protection, SIEM, privileged account management, etc.
- Continuously assess security posture, report findings, and make recommendations
- 7+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Previous experience as a client/server or infrastructure engineer
- Experience Supporting SIEMs
- Experience working with SOCs
- Working experience managing Windows Servers OS or understanding of Windows Server architecture
- Working experience managing Window 10 OS or understanding of Windows 10 architecture
- Working experience managing enterprise grade end-point protection software (e.g., SentinelOne, Crowd Strike)
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, BASH)
- Experience conducting IT compliance exercises (system access audit, penetration tests, change management audits)
- Experience developing corporate cybersecurity policies and procedures
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed