Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Application Developer (Middle Tier Development = .Net Core, C#, SQL)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Application Developer to join a financial services company based in Santa Ana, CA regarding a 3 month contract to permanent full time hire (Contract to Perm Hire).
- Coillaborate with a team of developers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Duties include instructing, directing, and checking the work of other developers.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Create logic flowcharts, and encodes, tests, debugs, documents, installs and maintains those programs.
- Supports product quality and availability and may be responsible for beta releases.
- Serves as a contact for vendors. Reviews contracts and maintains close contact with vendors of equipment and services.
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer network procedures. High-level knowledge of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven project leadership abilities.
- C#, .Net, .NET core, MS SQL, 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience working with React
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed