Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Technical Support Technician to join a technical solutions provider. This is a contract to hire role in Tualatin. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Cisco Telepresence/Audio Visual, web/video cast to small and large groups that include executive staff. You will troubleshoot complex audio and visual camera software problems and provide solutions. Follow-up with all customers to ensure problems are resolved. Document any new solutions or problems and submit to management. Communicate any problems or negative customer interactions to management.
- Basic understanding and using desktop operation systems (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 (Install, configure and trouble shoot)
- White Glove, VIP Support
- Experience with PolyCom and/or Cisco Tandberg Encoders/decoders, cameras and bridges, or similar
- Cisco remote AV controller, or similar
- Cisco CUCM, VCS, or similar
- Basic operation skill set of AV solution or conference room experience.
- Extensive knowledge implementing video/webcast over LAN and WAN networks
- Able to identify and implement configuration changes to web/video cast servers for multi stream events
- Working knowledge of Cisco wireless and VPN technologies, TCP/IP addressing
- Troubleshooting network load and bandwidth issues related to video conference/webcasting
- Working knowledge of various printers (installation and configuration)
- 2-3 years of experience in conference room support
- Excellent grasp of the English Language
- Ability to communicate information to appropriate persons
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Communicates easily with non-technical individuals
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize all tasks, projects, job duties
- Ability to utilize time management skills and able to multitask
- Must have excellent questioning skills as well as the ability to identify, isolate and communicate problems from and to all levels of customer base and staff
- Ability to provide problem-solving solutions over the phone and through email
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent experience
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed