Irvine Technology Corporation
Help Desk Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Help Desk Analyst to join an oil/gas company for a 3 month contract, with potential for extension. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and 2+ years of experience in an IT help desk role.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant environments software and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Support 200-300 end users in a customer service focused role
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills via phone
- Solid communication, problem solving skills and telephone etiquette
- Minimum 2 years experience working as Tier 1 or Tier 2 help desk/service desk Support Associate
- Windows, desktop, laptops, iOS
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed