Irvine Technology Corporation
client will provide relocatoin assistance!
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Software Architect to join a well-established entertainment applications developer near Nashville, TN.
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- You will be responsible for driving architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap.
- You will lead, guide and influence Tech Leads and Software engineers.
- You will get an opportunity to take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality. You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- You are required to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of Software standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks and best practices for the development organization.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
- Discover or Develop innovative solutions with the use of latest technologies
- Guide technical evaluations via POCs and design workshops
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF & WCF) and .Net core.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC.
- Design patterns, modern software frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite.
- Understanding of cloud computing and experience working with cloud architecture.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed