Irvine Technology Corporation
Software Architect (C#/.NET)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Software Architect to join a gaming company in Austin, TX for a full-time, direct hire position. This position will oversee the architecture and development of a next generation game development kit.
- Oversee the design and development of a next generation game development kit (GDK).
- Define flexible and modular components for use in Unity and .NET based software
- Develop Unity plugins and efficient C# code
- Write unit tests and coordinate feature development to enable test automation
- Review design implementations and bug fixes by engineers
- Participate in software development planning and estimation
- 10 years of experience in .NET or .NET Core
- 5+ years of experience in C#
- Experience working in teams of 10 or more
- Experience in GCP or other cloud providers is preferred
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed