Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a QA Engineer to join a consumer services company in Santa Ana, CA for a full-time, direct hire position. The ideal candidate will have experience in automation testing with Selenium, CI/CD and SQL.
- Plan and execute test automation initiatives
- Write and maintain automation documentation
- Perform and execute regression, unit and integrated testing
- Create bug reports and work with development team to correct defects
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Experience automation testing tools like Selenium and WinAppDriver
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, SQL Server, Azure DevOps, REST APIs
- Ability to create quality, load and performance tests
- Experience incorporating automation in CI/CD pipelines
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed