Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Desktop Technician
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Desktop Technician to join an IT consulting company for a long-term, 6+ month contract position in Alexandria, VA. The ideal candidate will have experience in Windows 7/10, imaging , backups/recovery, and network connectivity.
- Desktop support experience – Systems installations on PC hardware platforms.
- Provide software break/fix services and replacement of non-warranty assets for end users
- Provide warranty and break/fix support for networked printers and scanners
- Assist in the coordination and completion of accessing LAN, print, and file services; connection to WAN; and accessing appropriate LAN segments
- Troubleshooting of OS level stability and performance issues.
- Use of ticketing and documentation systems and processes in performing tasks.
- Understanding the latest Windows operating systems. Identifying and resolving image deployment issues.
- Requires 3+ years of related work experience
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7/10
- Experience in imaging, backups, and recovery
- Configuring hardware and applications, network connectivity, access to resources, mobile computing, backup and recovery options
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed