Irvine Technology Corporation
Product Owner (data warehousing)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Product Owner to join an innovative technology solutions company in healthcare. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and supporting execution of the organizations Enterprise Data Warehouse program; working with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, align on priorities, and manage the day-to-day development and deployment deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders to define the product vision and create product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders on prioritization of use cases and defects.
- Prepare solid specifications and requirements for the new features to be developed by the Data Engineering team
- Be able to take scope and business requirement documents and break them down to user stories
- Ability to bridge between PMO (operating at program level) and Engineering team (operating in Sprints)
- Convey the needs of the stakeholders to ensure the engineering team gets the correct feedback to make the right product at the right pace.
- Quickly gather the necessary domain knowledge to guide the engineering team
- Manage the product backlog
- Communicate with business stakeholders on sprint progress and manage their expectations
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as grooming, planning, sprint review and retrospective
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Own the Data Warehouse product
- Oversee development stages from future sprints to release scheduling
- Have worked extensively in a software driven company as a Product Owner (5+ years of experience as product owner)
- Have experience with agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- Have experience with database warehousing and/or data analytics
- Technical background with relational database, business intelligence and ETL
- Comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- Experienced working with JIRA and/or Confluence
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed