Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Systems Engineer to join an international law firm for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal candidate will have experience in VMWare, Citrix, Office 365 and Cloud (AWS or Azure).
*This position can sit at one of their offices in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa (CA), San Diego, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston*
- Design, implement and manage Firm systems including networks, storage, Exchange, physical and virtual servers, Active Directory and Group Policy, Certificate Services, authentication systems, and remote access and mobility systems;
- Administer and support cloud-based systems and related services (e.g Azure, Office365, AWS);
- Oversee and ensure the optimal performance of systems;
- Perform frequent and long-term maintenance in addition to management of user facing tasks;
- Provide expert level support through escalated technical support;
- Acts as mentor to other IT internal team members in the areas of network and system operations across the Firm;
- Prepare and distribute technical documentation for all assigned systems and projects involving processes, procedures, troubleshooting guides, training and change management logs;
- Minimum 5 years working with Citrix and VMWare technologies;
- Minimum of 5 years in the capacity of System Engineer over Microsoft server systems;
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing, building, securing and managing virtualization technologies based on the VMWare stack (ESXi, vCenter);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with storage technologies;
- Ability to manage enterprise wide technology infrastructure;
- Solid working knowledge of encryption technologies;
- Working knowledge of Agile, KanBan or similar project methodologies;
- Expert proficiency in design and implementation of IT infrastructure systems in large scale Microsoft Windows-based enterprise environments;
- Expert proficiency in Active Directory design, support and administration;
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in IP networks (LAN / WAN, MPLS, VPN, VLAN, WiFi) design, engineering and management
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Desktop Technician to join an IT consulting company for a long-term, 6+ month contract position in Alexander, VA. The ideal candidate will have experience in Windows 7/10, imaging , backups/recovery, and network connectivity.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed