Irvine Technology Corporation
Information Governance Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Information Governance Analyst to join a Law Firm at their Los Angeles, CA location regarding Direct Hire, Full Time employment.
- Evaluate and review? current information governance processes in order to develop standardized practices across offices, consistent with appropriate regional needs and requirements, to improve efficiency and adherence to Firm data management practices.
- Develop best practices for records information management (RIM), electronically stored information (ESI) and information governance (IG) operations, including providing input on the use of technology solutions including workflows, integrations and analytics.
- Work with IT, Records and legal professionals to create, organize and document the processes with which data is collected, shared, utilized, protected, cleaned and stored, while enhancing efficiency and saving the Firm from inaccurate data handling and data corruption.
- Provide guidance to ensure imported data is filed to official repositories in a timely manner and temporary copies disposed regularly and data exports are within compliance guidelines. Assist in preparing and archiving requests, inventory and release-approvals.
- Maintain access controls for data stored at the firm that would be applied to all areas of the enterprise where data is stored.
- Special projects involving data management as assigned by Director of Information Governance.
- Experience with records management software, such as IRM, File Trail and/or Intapp security products or Net Documents document management systems, accounting systems and archival software solutions required.
- Substantial familiarity with Microsoft Office products, SQL databases. Microsoft Teams and SharePoint required.
- Knowledge and experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Dependable team player, able to?follow written and oral instructions, and excellent judgment about when escalation is necessary or appropriate.
- Able to identify and analyze complex data-related issues to recommend solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills including record keeping, data collection, and system information.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to set priorities, flex with changes in requirements and meet deadlines.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Major: Business Management, Information Science or related field
- License and Certification,Preferred: Information Governance Professional certificate, or similar.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed