Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join their team for a 3+ month project. The role will be 100% remote, but the client is based in Florida. Candidates must be ok working EST zone work hours.
Will assist in the development and maintenance of data models, data integration, databases, reports & analytics supporting the company’s Finance Front of House reporting and business requirements. Partner closely with the Finance Reporting team to enable the Finance vision of Business Intelligence for Front of House Systems at company. Ensure that the information contained within the databases created is accurate and timely in their availability.
The ideal candidate should have strong database knowledge (e.g. MSSQL and/or SAP HANA) and experience with reporting system implementations at a Corporate or Segment level. This candidate should also be familiar with current business analytics and technology infrastructure best practices and be able to partner with a variety of organizations to support and improve existing business processes.
• Demonstrated experience in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Proven experience in DWBI with a focus on data warehousing, and data integration
• Experience in data modeling and physical database creation using SQL Server
• Demonstrated VBA and C# coding experience
• Ability to create efficient database views and indexes
• Demonstrated Advanced Excel experience
• Demonstrated Business Objects experience, including but not limited to Webi, Universe Design, Analysis, Dashboards, and Lumira
Experience in using Cognos and other reporting tools
• Demonstrated experience with Tableau Desktop and Server environments.
• Demonstrated proficiency with PowerBI.
• Experience using Tableau
• Experience using Power BI
• Demonstrated experience with standard web development tools utilized in the creation for websites and web enabled dashboards
• Proven experience using SSMS
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to employ various styles, as necessary
• Passion for and knowledge of new emerging technologies to deliver best practice business solutions
• Demonstrated strong business acumen
• Excellent organization, communication and time management skills; ability to work in a dynamic, matrix environment
• Proven ability to collaborate and establish relationships with employees and teams, at all levels of an organization
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to grasp complex data models
• Understanding of statistics and probability
• Experience working with and presenting to senior levels of management
• Demonstrated experience managing process efficiency projects
• Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
• Ability to discriminate between symptoms and root causes
• Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
• Demonstrated ability to build credibility with internal clients and to navigate organizational structures.
• Demonstrated self-starter, able to prepare project plans with minimal input.
• Proven ability to collaborates and establish relationships with employees and teams, at all levels of an organization
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent accounting background is required.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed