Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Network Engineer (REMOTE)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Principle Network Engineer to join a well-established fintech organization in the Los Angeles area. This is a remote opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, planning, build-out, and implementation of highly reliable and available networks. You will create, support, and maintaining AWS and Azure cloud networking services.
- Provide Level II/III network support and repair
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and debug network problems in production and non-production environments using SolarWinds (or other SNMP-based monitoring tools)
- Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration and release notes
- Create network plans, document the existing network, and communicate with business partners to establish connectivity
- Help ensure the network complies with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Prior experience with cloud networking (AWS, Azure, GCP) is required
- 5 to 7 years of experience with design, configuration, and implementation of enterprise networks
- Hands-on experience of building and operating AWS networking services including: VPC, AZ, Transit Gateway, Direct Gateway, Security Groups, Flow logs, and VPC peering
- Strong proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) and Layer 2 networking (VLANS, Spanning-Tree)
- Skilled with packet analysis network monitoring tools using Wireshark or other similar tools
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers, ASR, Nexus switches, ASA Firewalls Security suite, and Cisco Wireless
- Expertise with TCP/IP, IPSEC, routing protocols, 802.1x, access-control lists, VLANs, VPNs, firewalls, and dynamic routing protocols NTP, and Windows Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with emerging technologies VoIP (H.323 & SIP), Video Conferencing, Wireless (802.11 environments), Security (802.1x, IPS/IDS, NAC)
- Knowledge of SD-WAN, SDN, Security Posturing (Cisco ISE)
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed