Irvine Technology Corporation
Principle Network Engineer (REMOTE)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Principle Network Engineer to join a well-established fintech organization in the Los Angeles area. This is a remote opportunity. In this role, you will turn business requirements into functional solutions by coordinating and providing network troubleshooting guidance to forward units; identify, diagnose, and resolve complex problems affecting network performance; provide planning and engineering guidance to network planners at engineering conferences; and develop and maintain network SOP’s.
- Lead and participate in low and high-level design and peer review
- Build and support migration platform from traditional data center network designs to cloud policy-based infrastructure
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques.
- Must be comfortable in unknown environments, taking a consultative approach to resolving complex issues
- Educate and mentor peers and team members while being open to and seeking peer review for superb outcomes
- Implement, administer, and troubleshoot traditional and virtual network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers
- Deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Create and maintain documentation in relation to network configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- Proactively evaluate network performance, identify bottlenecks, high availability, and find ways of improvement, to ensure long-term efficiency of the network
- CCNP, CCIE, AWS Certification desired
- Experience of hands on experiences with AWS & Azure cloud a plus
- 10 years or more experience with Cisco switching and routing
- 7 years or more enterprise information technology support
- 7 years or more experience with Cisco Catalyst series
- 5 years or more experience with Cisco Nexus series
- Expert knowledge of SDN and SDWAN
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed