Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Architect (Azure/SQL)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Architect to join a national lending company for a full-time, permanent position that is 100% remote capable. Candidates must have strong experience designing data architectures in Azure, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lakes, SQL Server, Synapse, Cosmos, and Azure Services.
- Architect and design data platform and information architecture
- Create a multi-player Azure based data warehouse to manage granular data, OLPA models, and support machine learning/AI initiatives
- Architect a solution that will integrate technical, business, and operational metadata to support end to end lineage and 360-degree view of the information ecosystem
- Lead the data architecture efforts to enforce data archival and retention policies
- Design and implement frameworks and policies for information security, metadata capture, and archival and retention
- 10+ years of experience designing and deploying complex data architectures
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing complex data architectures on Azure (Azure Data Factory, SQL Server, Synapse, Machine Learning, Power BI)
- Hands-on development experience in SQL Server, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Power BI and Python/R (strongly preferred)
- Experience securing PII data and implementing security and access restrictions
- Strong understanding of data architecture and modeling fundamentals
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed