Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Operations Systems Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Operations Systems Analyst to join a well-established and fast-growing mortgage/lender organization. This is a remote, full time position. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging knowledge of the organizations loan origination system (LOS – Empower) to manage system functionality, vendor relationships and integrations, and core business processes used throughout the loan origination process. This position works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance standards and efficiencies are maintained with the loan origination system.
- Collaborates with programmers for system builds and implementations.
- Works with business stakeholders to gather system requirements for simple changes.
- Creates documentation to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Performs user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality. Evaluates issues found in testing or reported in production, participates with support team in troubleshooting to determine cause and in resolution development.
- Performs Q&A and other research to support business users.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of the mortgage business including regulatory and compliance issues.
- Maintains awareness of operational changes in order to ensure system support to maintain compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, investor requirements and standard mortgage practices.
- Minimum 3+ years’ systems analysis experience with mortgage industry experience
- Working knowledge of Loan Originations Systems
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the mortgage origination process, including underwriting guidelines, mortgage loan documents, and consumer lending compliance
- Experience in using or supporting mortgage origination system
- Organizational and project management skills – must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others and independently as the situation requires
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact effectively with external and internal clients across departments and locations
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed