Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Software Developer – 2 positions
The Senior Software Developer leverages a strong knowledge of programming languages and source codes to create innovative solutions and products.
1. Utilize structured programming techniques to deliver a high-quality product
2. Lead evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order to improve performance of future versions.
3. Establish budgets and team performance benchmarks and ensure compliance with said guidelines.
4. Track, organize, and accurately document changes made to programming code.
5. Gather input from users and various departments to direct development enhance final product.
6. Mentor and advise junior developers.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressive application design or programming experience
• Minimum two (2) years mortgage experience
• Databases: Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS)
• IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
• Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Serena Dimensions
• Experience with object-oriented design and development
• Experience with Web Services and integration
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Effective written and spoken communication skills.
• Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in the mortgage industry is a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed