Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Product Manager (100% Remote, Software Design Industry)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Product Manager (100% Remote, Software Design Industry) to join a software design services company based in Corona Del Mar, CA regarding 100% Remote Direct Hire, Full Time employment.
- Works closely with Product team to translate strategy and voice of customer into discrete product propositions that improve the customer (firm) and client (firm clients) experience and drive growth. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and user personas to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow market share.
- Leverage customer insights and market intelligence to actively influence product direction, product roadmap decisions, and overall product strategy. This will include championing a detailed 12-month product roadmap and a broader 1-3 year product outlook.
- Work closely with development on feature prioritization and delivery.
- Actively identify and implement ways to make it easier for our customers to do business with us.
- In partnership with Product and the Leadership Team, assess product line viability and determine the best path forward, including opportunities, potential partnerships, divest/sunset, and resource management.
- Engage with customers, the broader product team, and professional services team to validate key product road map details.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer with a strong dotted line to the CEO.
- Proven work experience in technology product management or product development
- Proven track record of managing a software/technology product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies, and an agile development environment
- Knowledge of the Public Accounting space and professional tax preparation strongly preferred.
- An outside-in focus: outstanding end-user relationship skills and market knowledge.
- Excellent learning and communication capabilities
- Strong strategic analysis skills and good product intuition
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable outcomes, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Team player with good collaboration and listening skills
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed