Irvine Technology Corporation
Great opportunity to join a globally succesful financial services company with outstanding work environment and employee perks!
Our Client is looking for an experienced Integration Engineer- with excellent communication skills for a direct hire role! Visa Transfer is possible.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You have at least 7 years of software engineering experience with at least one modern programing language such as Java, Python, C++, or C#.
- You have strong expertise working with SaaS applications, large-scale enterprise technology implementations, and proven success implementing scalable systems in the cloud
- You have at least 3 years of experience with architectural frameworks and best practices
- You have previously architected for systems utilizing Enterprise Integration patterns and frameworks
- You have strong expertise in AWS and the desire to build
- You are an expert with requirements gathering, systems analysis, functional design, documentation, problem resolution, and release management
- You’re recognized for building strong business and stakeholder relationships
- Your agile mindset and passion for designing product user experiences enable rapid business growth
- You have technology vendor management experience. You’ve provided technology direction, guidance and oversight of vendor solutions and integrations
- It is highly desirable if you have experience with UI/UX
Please send your resume to Sabina DiSano, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed