Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Software Developer (Mortgage, C#, ASP.Net Core)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Software Developer (Mortgage, C#, ASP.Net Core) to join a Mortgage Lending company based in Tustin, CA regarding Direct Hire, Full Time employment. 100% Remote, must work Pacific Standard Time zone (West Coast Hours).
- Develop C# .NET Core applications and API’s integrating with current platform based on business requirements.
- Work with Stakeholders (designers, managers, etc.) to develop new and update existing API’s and applications.
- Updating existing Applications and workflows.
- Understand and utilize multitier architecture.
- Communicate with colleagues within the company from many different departments on projects and develop good working relationships.
- Develop solutions from user stories by required date using existing architecture and coding standards.
- Experience using .Net Technologies such as C#, ASP.Net Core, SQL, .Net core, LINQ, EF Core.
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, SQL Managed Instances, etc.
- Experience writing secure and scalable code.
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with building responsive websites.
- Experience with the development of web services.
- Experience with Encompass.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed