Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Newport Beach area is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a 6+ month contract. The ideal AP Specialist will have experience with a high volume of invoice processing and large ERP experience.
Job Duties May Include:
- Process audit MAT, DRP and SER transactions accurately and reviews items billed (i.e., qty, freight, services) are consistent with the P.O. and sales/use tax are properly recorded.
- Process and audit EXP transactions accurately (i.e., adheres to A/P P & P, sales/use tax and 1099 reporting guidelines).
- Resolve invoice discrepancies by following through on invoice issues with internal/external customers.
- Process invoices timely to avail discounts offered by vendors and record the discount properly in Lawson.
- Audit invoices and check requests for accurate reporting of sales/use tax to reduce entries in the Out of Balance Distribution Closing Report (AP175).
- Regularly submit Vendor Maintenances to assist in maintaining the Lawson Vendor Database in order to help minimize the “label” process and “undeliverable” 1099’s.
- Work towards decreasing the amount of Voids and/or Demand Check Requests.
- Include detailed information as to the reason for the request.
- Ensure the Vendor Maintenance deadline is met.
- Familiarity with electronic AP invoice processing
- High School graduate
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 2+ years of AP experience
- Heavy volume of AP data entry between 70-100 invoices per day
- Lawson experience highly desired
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed