Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Manager, Cybersecurity Operations Architect
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Manager, Cybersecurity Operations Architect to join a global law firm for a full-time, permanent position. This position is responsible for evolving the implementation and maintenance of the company’s security continuous monitoring capabilities.
*This position can sit at one of their offices in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa (CA), San Diego, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston*
- Establish and manage Security Operations technical architecture to provide continuous monitoring and investigation of security event feeds
- Develop and institute measurement of security operations center performance metrics, reports and dashboards
- Perform threat and vulnerability management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Assist in the development of programs for enterprise logging, end user behavior analytics, and security metrics and reporting
- Create governing principles and security best practices
- Significant expertise in Cybersecurity Operations and expert experience in one or more areas: Intrusion Detection and Mitigation, CyberNetwork Defense, Network Traffic Analysis or Operating System Security, Forensics, Incident Response, Cyber Threat Hunting, or Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Experience with secure architecture principals, secure SDLC, security system integration and configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience in managing security operations to monitor equipment and optimizing security operations capabilities
- Knowledge of NIST and other regulatory standards, SIEM/EUBA tools and various malware categories
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed