Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join a healthcare company in Long Beach, CA for an 8-10 month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience in clinical healthcare and implementations.
- Act as a liaison among business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate business requirements
- Coordinate the analysis of business requirements, including identifying use cases, business rules, business objectives
- Develop relationships and facilitate communication between business and project management team
- Document policies and procedures and make suggestions for improvements
- Create business process workflows, diagrams, and other documents
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience in integration projects
- Healthcare experience is a plus (clinical, provider or hospital)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed