Irvine Technology Corporation
Business System Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business System Analyst to join a healthcare company in Long Beach, CA for an 8–10-month contract. The ideal candidate will have experience in integration projects and healthcare.
- Act as a liaison among business stakeholders and IT
- Capture functional and technical requirements with the understanding of the IT landscape
- Produce software requirement specifications and integration transformation and translation mappings in a variety of formats, including but not limited to: Business Process and/or Data Flow Models, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Requirements traceability matrix and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, etc.
- Contribute to test plans and develop system training documentation
- 5+ years of experience in business system analysis
- Experience in integration projects
- Healthcare experience is a plus (clinical, provider, EMR or hospital)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed