Irvine Technology Corporation
Healthcare Project Manager (Clinical Services) (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Healthcare Project Manager (Clinical Services) to join a healthcare services company based in Long Beach, CA regarding a 10+ month contract. There is a good chance this PM will convert to an FTE after this project is completed, and it will remain remote even thereafter.
- Own and lead the Clinical facing Services implementation project
- Will have a team of Project Coodinators, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts to support the Project Manager in driving this major initiative
- Project manage multiple phases and components to this project
- Experience with Clinical facing Services
- Implementing or Integrating Clinical facing Services
- PMP Certification
- Payer/Payor side of Healthcare business experience
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed