Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst (Food Manufacturing Industry Preferred)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to join a major manufacturing company based in Brea, CA regarding Direct Hire Full Time employment. This position will start remotely, and then onsite after Covid-19.
- Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into business requirement documents as input for system design & development, document conversion specifications and ETL, perform testing and lead user acceptance testing – 25%
- Support ad hoc requests, lead design and/or develop dashboards or other supporting objects in the analytics platform – 20%
- Lead training and adoption efforts for the analytics platform – 10%
- Lead data analytic projects of varying size and complexity including cloud migration efforts, developing and communicating work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports for assigned projects. – 10%
- Resolve any data related issues found post-production, including obtain clarification from customer, correct data issues and/or develop alternate solutions – 5%
- Act as subject matter expert and liaison with other areas within VF on data analytics topics – 10%
- Vendor Management – Act as a liaison with external integration tool vendors – 5%
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, Master’s degree in Computer or data science preferred
- 5+ years of experience as technical systems analyst role in data warehouse and analytics program
- 5+ years of experience with a leading BI platform, preferably MicroStrategy
- 3+ years of experience using SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather, and manipulate data
- Ideally have experience in Informatica, DB2, SQL Server
- Knowledge in following areas preferred: Manufacturing and Distribution, TMS (Transportation Management Systems), TPMS (Trade Promotion Management System), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), and HRIS (Human Resource Information System).
- Desired to have at least 1 year hands-on experience working with cloud technologies (Redshift, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, S3, Athena, Spectrum, DMS, PostgreSQL, Glue etc.)
- Excellent communication, technical documentation and team work skills
- Work independently, multi-task and receives minimal guidance and oversight from manager.
- Analytical, results-driven individual with high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Forward-thinker and innovator to achieve team targeted goals
- Have a love for all things data
- Solid understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling with the ability to learn and understand various data environments
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Food Manufacturing Industry
- Or just Manufacturing Industry
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed