Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for an API Engineer to join a FinTech company at their Irvine, CA for a 6-month contract to hire position. The ideal candidate will have strong experience building, deploying, and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Design and implement REST APIs for exposing backend services via API management platform
- Design and develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML
- Support end to end management of APIs over entire lifecycle
- Help to troubleshoot and resolve API platform issues, API accessibility and API deployments
- Create build and deployment pipelines for APIs using CI/CD
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Basic knowledge of Cloud, preferably Azure
- Experience with CI/CD tools, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of API testing tools, such as Postman, Newman, SoapUI, ETC.
- Understanding of security schemes, such as OAuth, SSO, Basic authentication
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed