Irvine Technology Corporation
Conversion to FTE after 6-12 months
– Maintain, grow and champion our design system.
– Interaction and visual design for multiple platforms and tools.
– Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of UI and user-centered design best practices and standards.
– Conceptualize and iterate designs rapidly based on user feedback
– Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
– Incorporate user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into the design.
– Facilitate and participate in design & co-creation workshops.
– Develop and maintain detailed design specifications.
– Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
– Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities
– 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer, visual designer, product designer, or similar.
– Expert in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, lnvision, Figma and managing design systems.
– Fluency in best practices for visual design, interaction design, user-centered design and design-thinking methodologies.
– Experience designing for complex web applications and digital products with multiple-user touchpoints.
– Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and product design, that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
– Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast paced, often ambiguous environment.
– Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model with implementation model.
– Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
– Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
– Experience designing for financial, B2B, or enterprise-level applications, highly preferred
– Working knowledge in design for mobile and other devices
ITC is an equal opportunity employer
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed