Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Helpdesk Technician
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Help Desk Technician to join our client in either their Corona, CA or Irvine, CA location. You will have several career paths of opportunity with a fantastic team.
- Technical background focused on software support, Windows/iOS knowledge, remote support, remote system access.
- Call Center experience an advantage, but not required
- Must be able to communicate effectively through various means of communication; email, ticketing system, Slack, phone, and in-person with coworkers.
- Windows Server setup experience a big plus, but not required
- Must be able to quickly adapt to a new environment, new systems. Needs to be a self-learner.
- Multilingual an asset but not required
- Must be a good problem solver
- Needs to be flexible in scheduling, including working at least one weekend day, possibly nights
- Network skills highly desirable; routing, VMs, hardware
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed