Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Digital Data Analyst 100% Remote
Well branded industry leader is seeking a Digital Data Analyst who will collaborate with teams to gather business requirements for measurement and analytics capabilities. This individual will support product teams in modeling impact of new product releases
- Perform funnel or back-end process analysis, quantifying impact on the overall business
- Leverage and connect data from multiple sources
- Perform root cause analysis to understand how behaviors lead to outcomes
- Perform quality assurance on new measurement and analytics capabilities
- Identify testing and optimization opportunities
- Participate in experimentation program and provide analysis on findings
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Weekly and monthly performance monitoring reporting
- Bi-weekly product analytics check-ins with product owners
- Impact models for new product features
- Business requirements for new analytics measurement capabilities
- Quality assurance testing against business requirements
- Root cause analysis
- Documentation of experimentation opportunities
- Analyses of experiment outcomes
- Ad hoc analyses
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact.
- Ability to learn new programs/software and skills quickly.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Proficiency in MS Office products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar tool.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed