Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Data Center Technician
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Center Technician.
- Rack and Stack new hardware in the data center
- Physical troubleshooting CISCO UCS or similar blade center/storage systems
- Act as an extension to Network Engineering / Storage Engineering teams to perform visual validations and actions needed based on the nature of the issue
- Experience of working inside professionally managed data centers
- Experience in servers, storage and network hardware installation
- Understanding of data center facilities – power, cooling, networks etc.
- Basic knowledge of KVM, rebooting, shutdown and startup of Data Center equipment
- Good communication skills
- Strict adherence to instructions and procedures
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to safely climb up and work on ladders to reach equipment at higher level of data center racks
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed