Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Analyst to join a healthcare services company in the Los Angeles area. Person will be working remote until workplace COVID restrictions lift. This role is a contract with potential for full time conversion.
- Designs and produces timely and meaningful analysis and data interpretation regarding large health care related datasets, related to 5-Star ratings and other associated company initiatives.
- Utilizes software programs such as SAS, SQL, Excel and/or other business intelligence tools to extract needed data. Writes original code and modifies existing code, as needed, to execute projects to specifications, and assists in the development of these specifications.
- Interprets data accurately and produces clear and comprehensive written analyses, graphics, tables, etc. for diverse internal and external audiences.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes assigned projects, creating and managing work plans that reflect the tasks, timeframes, and processes required for successful completion.
- Assists with development, implementation, and documentation of quality assurance (QA) processes to ensure that reported data is accurate and reliable.
- Documents data collection processes with other teams in Healthcare Informatics to transition data collection from one team to another.
- Contributes to and advances group knowledge about Medicare population.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service through timely, accurate, and supportable deliverables.
- Ensures understanding if customer needs by proactively clarifying scope and requirements and keeping customers apprised of project status through effective communication.
- Supports customer understanding of analytical findings through effective presentation of results to individuals and groups.
- Achieves high-quality deliverables by assuring accuracy and thoroughness in executing projects.
- Manages multiple projects by effectively prioritizing work and communicating workload issues to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years data analysis experience
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, graduate degree preferred
- Ability to effectively interact with, and present findings to customers at various levels of the organization.
- Advanced SAS data step, SAS macro language, and other SAS procedures required
- Ability to document processes and analyses for reference/re-use required
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficiency with MS SQL (queries) preferred
- Clinical code knowledge related to claims/utilization preferred
- Experience with managed care contract terms/analysis preferred
- Experience in a Medicare Advantage environment preferred
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed