Irvine Technology Corporation
HL7 Interface Programmer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a HL7 Interface Programmer to join a healthcare company based in Arcadia, CA regarding Direct Hire full time employment.
- Develops and implements interfaces for new and existing applications.
- Writes ad-hoc reports, uploads, and downloads using SSRS or other similar tool.
- Promotes system integration and data integrity. Uses third party report mining and/or data analysis software to enhance integration and/or interfacing of disparate systems.
- Must be able to understand business needs, define requirements, develop solutions (technical and/or process), implement systems, support testing and manage/support installed applications.
- Experience with HL7 Interface Engine (e.g. Orion Rhapsody), required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Be well versed in the HL7 (Health Level 7) standard, required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in working with personnel at all levels and in all departments, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Proficient in SQL,VBScript and Visual Basic programming languages, preferred
- HL7 certification, preferred
- Computer-related experience in acute healthcare environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- Experience with third-party data analysis and reporting tools/software (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Oracle, Crystal Reports), preferred
- Prior experience with MUMPS, JAVA, C++, and/or .Net programming languages, preferred
- Experience with E*Gate Monk and/or JCAPS programming languages, preferred
- Project management experience, preferred
- Allscripts/Eclipsys EHR experience, preferred
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed