Irvine Technology Corporation
Security Analyst (Entertainment Industry is a Plus – Living near Orlando, FL is a plus, but can be remote anywhere)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Security Analyst to join an reputable entertainment company based in Orlando, FL regarding a 6+ month contract engagement.
- Evaluate all new security vulnerabilities identified by vendors of technologies used within the Enterprise • Investigate solutions and mitigations for vulnerabilities present within the Enterprise, and propose remediation in collaboration with the subject matter experts
- Support execution of vulnerability management programs through meeting facilitation, activity measurement, customer engagement, and program education
- Perform barrier analysis on vulnerability remediation and work with Information Security and Operations teams to identify and implement corrective measures
- Develop reports that reflect vulnerability management program effectiveness and efficiency and perform targeted historical analysis; review historical trending data and recommend improvement opportunities
- Partner with engineering and automation teams to identify opportunities to automate common vulnerability management analysis and remediation functions
- Work with Security Architecture and technology stakeholders to inform the development secure configuration standards
- Degree in Business Administration or a technology-related field, and/or equivalent work or education related experience
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Conduct or support the completion of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and information security risk assessments.
- Interact with third-party managed security service providers as required to facilitate ongoing system testing and monitoring.
- Manage miscellaneous documentation, and requests processing.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manger (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Similar Credential is desired
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed