Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Accounting Supervisor to join a well-established and growing manufacturing company in Santa Fe Springs. This is a full-time role.
- Oversees Accounting Operations which includes accounts payable, job costing, billing, and credit/accounts receivable.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing, and conducting performance evaluations for a team of 3.
- Process payroll for 180 employees in 2 locations ensuring compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Administers 401K plan and coordinates annual 401K audit.
- Reviews expenses related to Maquiladora, freight invoices, and other service invoices.
- Prepares monthly financial statements.
- Prepares month end journal entries.
- Prepares month end account reconciliations.
- Prepares quarterly sales tax returns, annual 1099’s and other statutory reporting.
- Supports procurement process by sourcing maintenance supplies and services, preparing purchase orders, and approving purchases placed by Accounting Clerk.
- Other administrative duties such as facilities management and customer maintenance.
- 3-5 years accounting experience working in companies from $25MM to $40MM in revenue
- Intermediate to advance level in Excel
- Payroll processing experience a plus
- Experience with Sage Accounting a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed