Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer (Cloud/VMWare)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a publicly traded consumer services company for a full-time, permanent position in Santa Ana, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience in AWS (open to Azure), VMware, Cisco UCS/blade server, Office 365 and Exchange.
- Design and manage the cloud infrastructure
- Build, and manage physical and virtual infrastructure, monitor, and manage SAN storage
- Manage email system, manage backup/restore/replication and plan/test disaster recovery and business continuity
- Perform server administration functions, analyze network and system resource utilization, and implement solutions to correct problems
- Configure and support VOIP phone system
- Provide 24/7 support of systems and applications and IT support for remote office (may require traveling)
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering and administration
- Experience with VMware vSphere and Cloud (AWS and/or Azure)
- Strong experience in Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Office 365
- Experience with Cisco UCS or blade servers
- Experience with SAN technologies and leverage SAN features (snapshots and cloning)
- Experience with web hosting, CDN technologies (Cloudflare), DNS, SSL certificates
- Experience setting up IIS in a load balanced environment
- Experience with enterprise backup software
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed