Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Director of Data Analytics
Innovative and growing private investment company is seeking a Director of Data Analytics to provide data analytic leadership in a manner that supports the business impact utilization of the enterprise data services. The Director of IT Data Analytics will collaborate with other division leaders at and in accordance with the Data Management and Analytics strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads data analysis and business intelligence. Promotes the individual and collective professional development of direct and indirect reports. Executes leadership disciplines involving but not limited to task management, performance evaluation, goal setting, and staff supervision.
- Provides analytic leadership to our internal business partners.
- Contributes to the planning and execution of data analytic strategies and roadmaps.
- Coordinates the collective efforts of the Data Analytics team to develop and administer the semantic, analytic and visualization platforms.
- Manages centralized enterprise data services and assets through design influence, development standardization, vigilant implementation, and request management.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to stimulate and maintain healthy utilization of enterprise data assets and services. Also supports data dependent business operations.
- Maintains consistent enterprise data availability to support sanctioned data utilization.
- Monitors technology trends and maintains professional and technical competencies in data analytic technologies. Pursues and maintains professional development of leadership and management skills and competencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, computer science, mathematics, or related field and 7-10 years of data analytic development andor real estate industry data experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct data analytic experience required, including an understanding of the development and administration of data analytic assets (i.e., reports, dashboards) for enterprise utilization.
- Supervisory management experience required.
- Business partner, internal customer and vendor management experience required.
- Development Life Cycle coordination and adherence experience required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft analytic (Power BI Services, Power BI Report Server, and SQL Server Analytic Services) platforms required.
- Development experience in a Microsoft environment andor working knowledge of Microsoft Analytic environments and associated platforms.
- Working knowledge SQL Server environments.
- Familiarity with cloud-based data management platforms and their integration with on-prem data platforms.
- Understanding of property management data and predominant property management systems
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed