Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Information Security Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Information Security Engineer to join a financial services company for a full-time, permanent position. Ideal candidate will be local to their Temecula, CA or Denver, CO office. This position is remote capable for West Coast candidates.
- Identify potential security risks, define, and document remediation options or mitigating controls
- Develop, implement, and administrate information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Define and oversee security hardening standards for IT infrastructure
- Perform risk assessment, execute system tests, perform security incident investigations, and perform evidence gathering
- Review violations of security procedures, review and approve submitted application and system change requests and assist with security audits
- Perform periodic internal IT security audits and assist in development and delivery of security training programs
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security or related field
- Experience as security specialist in regulated IT environment, including SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI
- Excellent understanding of OSI network model and network protocols, various cyber threats, mitigating controls, various endpoint security solutions, email security solutions
- Knowledge of security regulated requirements and compliance
- CISSP and other security class certifications such as GSEC, Security+, CSSP, etc.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed