Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Growth Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED , this position will report into the VP of Marketing. Great Brand and company that is looking for a Growth Manager, User Acquisition specialist with strong analytical and creative thinking skills around all aspects of media buying, planning and ROI, to drive the eCommerce/DTC marketing funnel for our portfolio of brands.
- Build, execute, optimize, and scale media buys for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, Web, etc, and provide meaningful findings/results to key stakeholders team
- Define KPIs and own campaign execution and performance analysis on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis; lead the decision-making for why, when, how, and where to allocate our paid advertising budget
- Ability to develop paid advertising strategies, growth-hack, and implement data-driven creative testing procedures. Manage all aspects of performance marketing for our DTC site across paid social, retargeting, search, email, etc.
- Source and/or manage external agency partner(s), build campaign briefs, and work to ensure agency partners are aligned with our overall business strategies, objectives, and are driving results
- Collaborate with Brand Manager, Social Media, and Marketing Manager to deliver on brand growth objectives. Present performance results across marketing channels, identify effective messaging, and ad creatives to continuously scale and optimize channel performance.
- Build models to ensure that the growth strategy is achieving ROAS, CVR, LTV, CAC, and attribution targets
- Partner with our DTC & Shopify team to improve on-site conversion via DTC promotions/campaigns, user-experience, site-messaging, add-to-cart, and checkout
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Management or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing in e-commerce, entertainment, gaming, or related industries
- Consumer Products, Retail, or DTC startup experience is highly preferred
- A strategist who can tactically utilize media tools within advertising channels/platforms, including tag management systems; build reports and analyze data; and implement A/B testing and experimentation that’s both accurate and rapid
- Strong project management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills
- Experience building creative testing strategies across multiple platforms and managing creative and media agencies
- Innovative, scrappy, resourceful, and with a proven track record of driving revenue growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written to clearly convey market dynamics, strategies, tactics, rationale, and results, to peers, agency, and executive stakeholders
- Highly proficient at Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager, and confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- A sense of humor
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed