Irvine Technology Corporation
Azure Cloud Engineer (100% Remote, No 3rd Party, No H1B’s = W2 Only client)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Azure Cloud Engineer (100% Remote) to join a Mortgage Lending services company based in Santa Ana, CA regarding a 100% work from home full time position opening.
- Design and implement Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft Intune solutions.
- Work closely with Information Security teams to develop service and technology-specific cloud security standards covering Microsoft Azure resources, Microsoft office365, etc.
- Contribute as Subject Matter Expert in designing and implementing cloud-based solutions including IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS in Azure.
- Drive continuous innovation with new ideas on improving and maturing enterprise cloud solutions.
- Maintain metrics and supporting analytics on cloud security and directory/messaging services.
- Test, integrate, deploy and migrate Office 365 solutions.
- Design, plan and integrate Office 365 based solutions using Microsoft best practices and modern deployment techniques using automation.
- In-depth experience with O365 migrations.
- Perform support and troubleshooting of O365 solutions.
- Develop automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of O365 based solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement and adoption of best practices to simplify, standardize and consolidate the O365 solutions wherever it makes sense, to include tools to ensure ease of use for Kind Lending.
- Design, implement and maintain Azure AD and Azure AD DS.
- Design, plan and integrate Azure-based solutions using infrastructure as code and modern cloud-native deployment techniques.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of the Cloud environment.
- Develop and conduct testing of Azure-based applications and solutions.
- Develop automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of Azure-based solutions.
- Maintain technical expertise in relevant industry standards and best practices in Azure-based solutions.
- Perform support and troubleshooting of Azure solutions.
- Provide testing and deployment support for integrated solutions.
- Evaluate and report on new Azure technologies and services to enhance capabilities of servi
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365.
- Microsoft Azure, 365 certifications preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Azure migration, DevOps, or administration.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with cloud automation and scripting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in software development, infrastructure, or Cloud operations role.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience designing, implementing, or consulting with applications deployed in hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including LINUX, UNIX, and Windows-based operating systems.
- Experience with networking administration, including DNS, subnetting, and firewalls, and ACLs.
- Experience with Cloud Command-Line Interfaces and Cloud SDKs
- Experience with federated identity solutions in cloud environments.
- Experience integrating secure cloud configurations into a SIEM.
- Install operating systems and application software in cloud computing environments.
- Experience monitoring cloud-based systems and components for availability, performance, reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Must be able to communicate in English (written & verbal) effectively.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed